Highlights of 2016/17
Outlines our achievements as an organisation during 2016/17.
This short report gives you an insight into what we've done during our first year towards achieving our 2020 objectives, which are grouped by theme:
- quality of care
- finance and use of resources
- operational performance
- operational productivity
- strategic change
- leadership and improvement capability.
Each theme is equally important, and all are interconnected.
Stakeholder perceptions research: December 2016
Stakeholder perceptions research conducted by Ipsos MORI.
We commissioned Ipsos MORI to conduct research with senior staff across NHS providers and key stakeholders in national health and care bodies to help us:
- understand our stakeholders’ views
- build relationships and support local health systems and organisations
- develop our strategic direction