• Are there any Trusts that are currently using Paramedics within their Emergency Department in either a substantive or Bank capacity?
• Was the decision to utilise Paramedics when recruitment to Registered Nurse posts has been a challenge?
• If there are, what Band are they paid?
• If there are, where are they used – Resus, majors and or minors?
• If there are, anything useful they could share regarding successful attraction and embedding. Would also be useful to understand any challenges that have been experienced if any?
Hi if further detail is needed please let me know.
Snr Benchmarking and Improvement Analyst
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Do not include any personal, sensitive or confidential information.
You are being taken to the Insights Platform
Your products and more can now be found on our new and improved platform, which has replaced the Improvement Hub. You will still have access to all the products and services you had access to previously. If you have any questions, contact IT.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click 'Continue' to open the platform in a new window.