Our second Inspiring Improvement event brings together those passionate about developing improvement and leadership capabilities among their staff and themselves.
Following our inaugural event last year, it will be an immersive day of interaction and active learning.
Learning from each other, within and across organisations, is at the heart of this event and is integral to the Developing people – improving care framework we devised with our national partners.
You’ll share your improvement stories, including your learning and experiences from when things haven’t gone to plan and where you’re working in the most challenging circumstances.
Throughout the day we’ll look at projects, initiatives and ideas – big and small – and what lessons can be applied to any improvement process. Together, with Jim Mackey and other speakers, we’ll:
- take stock of what’s working and what are the lessons to share
- hear about priorities for the year ahead and what that means for quality improvement and innovation
- discover resources and networks to help you embed an improvement culture in your organisation
- connect with peers and build networks.
also be able to tell us what further support you want from NHS
Improvement to embed a quality improvement culture across your
At the event we’ll be announcing who has been awarded The Sir Peter Carr Award.
Who should attend?
- quality improvement leads and managers
- service improvement managers/heads of service improvement
- clinicians with an interest in service improvement
- trust board members with a responsibility for or interest in service and quality improvement
Please book as soon as possible. It's first come, first served, and places are limited - with a maximum of 2 places per provider.