At these workshops we will start a dialogue about how we can collectively enable the NHS to make better use of data to improve patient care.
These are full day events in London and Leeds:
- London – Monday 20 November 2017 – Prospero House, SE1
- Leeds – Monday 27 November 2017 – Horizon Leeds
During the day, you will:
- learn from academic experts Dr Tom Woodcock and Professor Mohammed Mohammed on the statistical rigour that underpins SPC
- hear from organisations that have been on the journey from RAG to SPC
- hear from clinicians, analysts and board members around the challenges and opportunities they face
- learn what NHS Improvement has got planned to further the use of measurement for improvement and provide feedback on existing plans
- contribute ideas via interactive voting and world café on what needs to be done to make measurement for improvement mainstream
Who should attend?
Colleagues from NHS trust and foundation trust organisations: