The patient safety collaboratives programme in England is the largest and most comprehensive of its kind in the world.
It is supported by NHS Improvement and managed and led locally by the 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) in England.
As we move into the third year of the programme, this event brought together those working to improve patient safety across England, to:
- share and spread learning so far from the 15 regional patient safety collaboratives
- build improvement capability and knowledge
- learn from patients about their experience of care
- hear from national and local leaders in patient safety
- join conversations and find solutions to tricky problems
- broaden networks of improvement locally, regionally and nationally
Slides and materials from the day
Examples of how the collaboratives are sharing success nationally, allowing for proven best practice to be adopted across the country.