Join us for this event, chaired by Dido Harding, chair of NHS Improvement, to hear the national context and direction on workforce issues, and to build solutions with your peers.
Keynote contributions include:
- Ian Dalton, Chief Executive, NHS Improvement
- Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive, Royal Society of Arts, and author of ‘The Taylor Review of Modern Working Practices’
With leadership and organisational culture front and centre, we’ll look at what’s coming up in the imminent workforce strategy led by Health Education England, and you’ll attend sessions led by your peers and senior leaders in NHS Improvement, including on topics such as leadership, retention, job planning, bank and agency and developing new roles.
- leave with evidence-based solutions to common challenges, including peer led examples of learning from things which have and haven’t worked
- develop networks to share learning and experiences
- shape future support from the national bodies on workforce issues
Further agenda information will be available shortly - including options to choose breakout sessions.
Who should attend?
Senior staff in NHS trusts and foundation trusts, with responsibility for workforce, including:
- HR directors
- directors of nursing
- medical directors
- finance leaders
- senior allied health professional
- directors of pharmacy
- other senior staff with responsibility for workforce issues
If you have any questions about the event, please email email@example.com