We want the NHS to be the best place to work in the world. Supporting and developing our people is crucial to delivering the ambitions set out in the NHS Long Term Plan.
This event will draw on the key themes of the forthcoming interim NHS People Plan - you'll hear from national leaders, and share challenges, solutions and strategies with other providers from across systems in England.
- hear more about the key workforce actions for 2019/20 - both nationally and locally
- explore strategic and operational priorities for longer term and what they mean for you
- share challenges and solutions - with case studies, discussion groups and networking
- shape the next steps of the workforce implementation plan - including a chance to feed into the full plan
Who should attend?
This event is for people working directly in the NHS:
- HR directors, clinical leaders and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- HR leads and accountable officers in clinical commissioning groups
- primary care providers
- STP and ICS leads and workforce leads
- invited stakeholders
Please register as soon as possible as spaces are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you have any queries about this event, please contact email@example.com