In this edition
- What's new to the improvement hub?
- Using real-time technology to increase bed capacity
- Helping people with young onset dementia
- How prompt cards are helping deliver emergency care
- One week, many improvements: Cumberland Infirmary in Carlisle
- Virginia Mason Institute partnership: latest newsletter
- Acute Frailty Network
- Quality champions at Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
- Create your own Red2Green posters
Submit your resources
We’d love to hear more about your improvement projects, stories and learnings - no matter how big or small they may be. Or perhaps you’d like to recommend a useful tool, resource or website that you’ve come across as part of your day-to-day work.
We know that there’s lots of great work going on across the NHS. We want to celebrate your successes and help to share ideas with other providers.