System response to quality concerns in providers
In partnership with NHS England and Health Education England, we have published a joint response to a Deloitte learning review looking into how the system responded to concerns about poor quality of care and poor trainee experience at North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust between 2014 and 2016.
The response sets out how national bodies have been working together since the review period (centrally and regionally) to identify quality risks in providers, share concerns and develop coordinated support interventions.
Workforce deployment systems launch: e-rostering and e-job planning
Tuesday 27 November, 10.15am – 4.00pm, Birmingham
This event will give HR directors from NHS trusts and foundation trusts, and workforce deployment software suppliers an opportunity to:
- hear how to best use workforce deployment software to manage clinical workforce capacity
- find out more about the range of software suppliers and how best to ensure value for money
- explore new procurement arrangements for workforce deployment software
- learn from trusts who are effectively implementing, and optimising e-rostering and e-job planning
Nutrition and pressure ulcers WebEx
Monday 12 November, 12pm – 1pm
This Stop the Pressure week, join our WebEx session to hear about the key role that dietitians have in the prevention and management of pressure ulcers.
The session will be presented by Carolyn Taylor from Sheffield Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Bernice Chiswell from Bedford Hospital NHS Trust, and will:
- give an overview of our nutrition and pressure ulcer resources developed as part of the Stop the Pressure programme
- give practical advice to support the national and international guidance for nutrition and pressure ulcer prevention
- signpost and encourage the audience to use the resources to support their clinical practice.