These are the five steps that make up SSKIN
- Surface: make sure your patients have the right support
- Skin inspection: early inspection means early detection - show patients and carers what to look for
- Keep your patients moving
- Incontinence/moisture: your patients need to be clean and dry
- Nutrition/hydration: help patients have the right diet and plenty of fluids
This poster provides details on the five steps involved in SSKIN.
This content has been submitted to our website by a member of our user community.