They work across organisational boundaries, providing solution-focused, goal-centred care to support patients’ independence.
We have collected these resources to help AHPs provide care that improves outcomes for the people they serve. The content reflects work by the AHP team in national arm’s length bodies. It is intended to complement rather than duplicate the significant general improvement resources available from other sources.
We will continue to develop this content with your support — please take the time to add to the case studies section, sharing your great practice to benefit others.
- Q Community: Allied Health Professionals in Quality Improvement (Special Interest Group)
- Developing a clinically focused digital workforce
- Allied health professions case studies: improving practice and delivering solutions
- A digital framework for allied health professionals
- Quick guide: the role of allied health professionals in supporting people to live well with and beyond cancer
- Commissioning guidance for rehabilitation
- Non-medical prescribing by allied health professionals
- A message from ‘Q’ — by Caroline Poole
- Quick Guide: allied health professionals enhancing health for people in care homes
- Allied Health Professions (AHPs) supporting patient flow
- NHS electronic staff record — How to ensure allied health professions are coded correctly