Commissioned and funded by the Department of Health, the development of the framework was led by Skills for Health, Health Education England and Skills for Care in collaboration with a number of key stakeholders and experts in learning disability care. The framework focuses on how to:
- identify key skills and knowledge for roles and team
- plan and design content for education and training
- commission education and training
- conduct training needs analysis
- support performance management processes and the assessment of competence
This content has been submitted to our website by a member of our user community.