We have recently published a non-mandatory price list to support trusts to collect upfront payment from overseas visitors who are not entitled to free NHS elective care. This indicative price list is to support providers in upfront charging.
Timeline for the tariff
We are currently working with NHS England to develop our policies for the 2019 national tariff.
|Our plan||Estimated date|
|Engagement on 2019 policy proposal||mid-late May 2018 (tbc)|
|Statutory consulation||September 2018 (tbc)|
Sign up for updates
If you'd like to be notified when we publish new information on the 2017/19 national tariff, please sign up for our email updates.
If you have any questions on any aspect of the tariff please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shared planning guidance: for NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Variations, modifications and local prices
- Using different payment approaches to shape local healthcare
- A tariff grouper to aid understanding of the 2017 to 2019 tariff proposals
- The prescribed specialist services tool: used to identify the commissioner for specialist activity