How is NHS Improvement getting involved in Fab Change Day?
Fab Change Day isn't just about one day, it brings together a range of great campaigns that focus on different areas across the NHS. These are the campaigns that we're involved in:
- #RandomisedCoffeeTrial - we encourage our staff to meet for coffee with someone from another part of the organisation to make new connections and share learning
- #Red2Green - following this guide from our Emergency Care Improvement Programme will help you to identify what value you are adding to a patient's experience and turn their red days to green
- #Specialistnursesaddingvalue - this campaign supports and promotes nurse specialists, giving them the resources to demonstrate their value and raise their profile
- #Stopthepressure - our Executive Director of Nursing, Ruth May backs this campaign to reduce pressure ulcers across the NHS and is raising awareness of sharing good practice so avoidable pressure ulcers are eliminated
- #TimetoChange - we have pledged to become a 'Time to Change' employer as we recognise that it's important to work in a positive environment where we all look after each others' well being
What pledges have NHS Improvement staff made?
Here are some of the pledges our colleagues have made. Follow us on Twitter @NHSImprovement and see what others have pledged.
How can I get involved?
- Search 'Fab Change Day'
- Tweet #FabChangeDay
- Follow @FabChangeDay