This guide will help you to get a head start on planning your evaluation quickly, instead of spending your time searching for useful or relevant resources. It includes:
- resources to help you learn about evaluation and answers frequently asked questions
- step-by-step evaluation toolkits to help you design an evaluation from start to finish
- resources for evaluating public and patient involvement
- resources about economic evaluation of health and social care initiatives
- inspiration for writing your evaluation report, including examples of published evaluation reports and resources on report writing
- top tips for evaluation
This content has been submitted to our website by a member of our user community.