Explains how we reviewed incidents reported to the National Reporting and Learning System (NRLS) between April to September 2016 and the action we took as a direct result to protect patients from harm.
- explains how we review and respond to new or under-recognised risks
- provides an outline of our clinical review and response process
- gives examples of the action we took between April and September 2016 as a direct result of our reviews of incidents
- highlights where we've helped our partners to take action to improve safety across the NHS
- gives recognition to staff, patients and members of the public who have taken time to report incidents