This resource is designed to help you improve the safety of patients in the emergency department (ED) and those waiting for ambulances at home.
Our resource will help you achieve:
- safe transfer of high quality handover-information from paramedics directly to ED nurses/clinicians
- timely care for patients to get the best outcomes
- improved patient experience
- effective patient handover from the ambulance team within 15 minutes of arrival at ED
- ambulances being back on the road, ready to respond to further calls, 15 minutes later